Echo Ridge Christian School’s Commitment to Excellence
Teachers are committed to:
- Planning and teaching lessons that prepare students for success in the next grade level
- Staying current on research about the best practices in education
- Communicating with parents about their child’s school experiences
- Interacting in a professional, kind and loving manner with staff, students, and families
- Maintaining a positive school environment
- Enforcing the school procedures in a loving manner
- Modeling Christian values of love, leadership, and kindness to all
- Challenging students to consider how their actions, choices, and goals affect themselves and others
"I'm so thankful for God's grace and goodness! His timing was truly perfect when I received a call from the Alumni Awards Foundation, who asked if I'd participate in this." -Mrs. Sara Filipps on being selected to attend Principal Leadership Training this summer
View and read more about this great oppurtunity here
2013 Excellence in Teaching Award,
Mrs. Sara Filipps (formerly Sara Guzik)
Click here to view the article.
To allow God's love to inspire children to develope a closer relationship with Him and with their neighbors. We believe that spiritual learning, critical thinking, and the social and emotional development of students are essential to their academic and personal success.