Echo Ridge Christian School Application Process
Echo Ridge Christian School is a unique school. We offer a safe, loving, quality, Christian-based education in a small school setting. Our teachers are conscientious, loving, well educated and thorough in their teaching of the Whole Child.
The application process ensures that all needs are adequately addressed.
The application process is simple:
- Determine your interest in attending Echo Ridge Christian School, and the school office at: (530) 265.2057 to schedule a tour and meet the teachers.
- Once your tour is complete, we will schedule a family interview. The interviews usually take about an hour, and is a great opportunity for your family to interview the principal and/or teacher, and visa versa to determine if it is a good fit all around.
- Before your interview, please fill out our online Pre-registration Form
- After the interview you will be given the link to fill out the online application.
- Your application will go before our review board.
- You will be informed of your acceptance within 1 week after your interview.
- Upon acceptance, you will be sent/given any papers necessary to complete your registration.
- Once received, you are a member of our community!